Free Planning Guide Presented by the Law Offices of R, Christine Brown, APC:
Basic Estate Planning Checklist:
5 Legal Documents Every Adult Needs
Download this free e-book by attorney Christine Brown and discover:
- The top five legal documents every adult over age 18 needs.
- How to make sure your wishes are honored if you get sick, become incapacitated, or pass away.
- Tools that will help ensure the money you leave behind for your kids is not lost or squandered if something happens to you.
- How a proper estate plan can help shield your nest egg (and your family’s inheritance) from the reach of the government, the courts, lawyers, nursing homes, or long-term care costs.
- How to minimize the chance of conflict, misunderstandings, or having your plan contested when dealing with sensitive blended family issues.
- The most important things to know when choosing a law firm to assist you with your estate plan (buyer beware!).