Are Your Assets Protected and Your Family Prepared For Life Without You?
Download Our FREE Estate Planning Checklist!
Quickly uncover holes in your legal and financial planning
Take a fresh look at your wishes for your estate and personal affairs
Experience the peace of mind of getting your affairs in order
Just Enter Your Name And Email To Receive The Checklist of Issues We Work Through With Our Estate Planning Clients
We hate spam as much as you do.
We promise to keep your personal information private.
Knowing where you stand legally and financially is empowering.
It’s important for every adult to “audit” their legal and tax documents each year to ensure their affairs are in order and that their wishes are still accurately reflected in the documents that they have in place.
Our Estate Planning Checklist will help you quickly identify common mistakes or oversights that may lead to unnecessary stress, legal fees, tax bills, loss of independence, and more in the event of your unexpected death, disability, or incapacity.
Download our FREE Checklist now to discover:
- Who would raise your kids if something happened to you?
- Whether your assets are really protected in the event of an unexpected accident, lawsuit, or divorce.
- Who would make medical or legal decisions on your behalf in the event of an emergency?
- Traps that blended families face… including who inherits what and what happens to kids from a previous relationship.
- How well you are prepared to pay for long-term care and other costs associated with aging.
- … and more!
Let Us Help You Design a Rock-Solid Estate Planning & Asset Protection Roadmap For The Future… FREE!
You’ve come this far in learning how to protect yourself, your assets, and the people you love… now let us help you put the right legal tools in place.
When you download our checklist, we’ll email you with information on how to schedule an Initial Consultation at our Torrance office. This is a comprehensive meeting where we will answer all of your questions, review any legal documents you may have in place, and help you begin to create a solid legal and financial roadmap for the future.